Dear W2R:

audreyh1

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
If you feel an explosive, loud cheer coming on anytime soon, can you please just do it quietly?

Thanks!

Your fellow investors. :flowers:

W2R will not be able to impact the market to the same degree I will. On 27 February when I have walked out the office door for the last time, we can expect a bone rattling market collapse. Nothing like that to have me start second guessing my financial position and retirement decision.

But just in case, W2R does need to cheer quietly.:angel:

Or at least quietly tell me so I can sell my stocks and start shorting the hell out of stock ETFs. Is that insider trading? :)

Oh boy 2B, that does sound like a major market jinx!

Congrats!

Shhhh!!! Please can we just let the current situation go unnoticed. Hopefully we'll climb a wall of worry a little longer.

Oh boy 2B, that does sound like a major market jinx!

Congrats!
The recent rally is to give me a false sense of security. I've been enjoying it too much until you got me thinking. :facepalm:

How about "Wheeee-doggies!"
599x508

If you feel an explosive, loud cheer coming on anytime soon, can you please just do it quietly?

Thanks!

Your fellow investors. :flowers:

I feel it coming... coming.... agh, it's building...... don't know how much longer I can hold out.... :eek:

:D

This is GREAT, isn't it! I haven't yet checked my Vanguard funds but when I do, you'll probably hear me all the way over there in Texas. :LOL:

Just check my Vanguard accounts - hit an all-time high.

Whe...Whe...[Choke/strangle mode ON].

Just check my Vanguard accounts - hit an all-time high.

Whe...Whe...[Choke/strangle mode ON].

I was at an all-time high yesterday, too, so I am looking forward to today's total.

I just logged in and my mutual funds haven't yet updated to today's value. I'm not quite sure how to check them this early in the day. Probably in the next few minutes they'll update.

I feel it coming... coming.... agh, it's building...... don't know how much longer I can hold out.... :eek:

:D

This is GREAT, isn't it! I haven't yet checked my Vanguard funds but when I do, you'll probably hear me all the way over there in Texas. :LOL:

That's what I'm afraid of, LOL! :facepalm:

O.M.G. I just got today's fund values and they are through the roof. I'm trying, I'm trying, but joy is just bursting out everywhere! Look out, can't help myself... Wh... Wh....

WHEEE!!!!!

I mean really, isn't this great? As often as we are gloomy about dropping markets, and as often as we read articles and threads about how we are in the beginning of a worse bear market than ever before, LOOK AT THIS MARKET TODAY! It's just wonderful. I wonder how long it can keep this up. Just look at how much you are up since the first week in January! :D Imagine what you could do with THAT in your pocket!

I don't know about you all, but I'm going to celebrate. In fact, my whole city will be celebrating with me all weekend clear through Tuesday, with parades all over town and crazy revelers everywhere.

:dance: :clap: :dance:

Attachments

• childmardigras_1423071889.jpg
    childmardigras_1423071889.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Oh, well! :nonono:

Maybe now DH will get a much better price for his planned buy next week.

The Great One has spoken! Now I don't regret holding off on DGD's 529 contribution.:LOL:

Ouch!!! Here it comes. OMY is almost a certainty now.

Oh no, not the dreaded wh@$&! My portfolio has been doing so well for the past 6 years, reaching a new high this month. I guess the party has to come to an end at some point.

Attachments

• Net_Worth.jpg
    Net_Worth.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 45
Yep - buy high, sell in a panic. Shoulda guessed - we've more than doubled our market investment just in the YTD. Where else should the market be expected to go?

Well, I just rebalanced... This is a fairly rare occurrence because of the wide rebalance band I use. (May 2013 was the last time, July 2008 the time before) on the other hand I always seem to rebalance early so party on.

Oh no, not the dreaded wh@$&! My portfolio has been doing so well for the past 6 years, reaching a new high this month. I guess the party has to come to an end at some point.
You know, I'm pretty sure W2R said Wheeee! several times during the last 6 years!

Harking back to my Navy days, I'd say that on the chart of retirement investing, W2R must surely be noted as a hazard to navigation.

Back
Top Bottom