Spock has died

Anyone willing to repeatedly share the screen with noted scenery chewers has to be a patient, kind person. Will miss his talent.

Last edited:
Yes sad to see Nimoy go. I liked his portrayal of Spock....see my signature.....and that probably influenced me to work the sciences, but don't forget his performances on Mission Impossible and other great 60's and 70's TV shows.

I just got done reading the news about his passing before I logged on here.

The character of Mr Spock is the very reason I decided to go into science, computers, and later engineering. I was born in 1958, just after the beginning of the Space Age (Sputnik).

Everything was all about the space race and exploring the extra-terrestrial domain.

Wikipedia has a wonderful writeup about his vast body of w*rk besides Star Trek.

He was quite the person, a major influence on a lot of us who decided to go into the STEM fields. BRAVO, Mr Nimoy.

And yes, I had a major crush on him as a teenager. ;)

LLAP \\ //

Last edited:
Classy to the end. His final tweet was "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

LLAP = Live Long and Prosper, btw.

Oh no!

Attachments

• fark_Y9H63VqwX_-3pKXHNuEMvliXhTs.jpg
    fark_Y9H63VqwX_-3pKXHNuEMvliXhTs.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 17
  • fark_Bvqa0nI0bb90QBmiZrL_thxX2AU.jpg
    fark_Bvqa0nI0bb90QBmiZrL_thxX2AU.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 15
Classy to the end. His final tweet was "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

Perfect ending. Very true.

Really enjoyed his characters. Grew up with Mr. Spock. Godspeed.

Seemed like he lived long and prospered. I didn't realize he was that old.

Back
Top Bottom