Looking at a rental house, that had a death occur

Unless it's brand new, every house will have experienced births and deaths and illness, happiness and sadness and pain and joy. I personally like houses that have been lived in, and have never felt haunted by previous occupants.

Don't you go to the movies or read Stephen King novels?

Reminds me of reading Stephen King's "Pet Sematary" in a cemetery on a slow midnight shift. It just added a certain realism to the book.

What's a California thing? Please let me know of your state so I can make sweeping generalizations.

Unless it's brand new, every house will have experienced births and deaths and illness, happiness and sadness and pain and joy. I personally like houses that have been lived in, and have never felt haunted by previous occupants.

As far as I know, there have been no births or deaths in the houses I have lived in. I strongly suspect there have been a few conceptions.

What's a California thing? Please let me know of your state so I can make sweeping generalizations.

Eh, he probably just meant maybe it's a California thing (because the OP's in Cali?) to require disclosure of same.

There was a violent death of a child by her father a few years ago in a nearby town. When the house went on the market, the potential buyers/looky-loos were prescreened before they could tour the property. It was on the market for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom