The 16 MBTI Types

Blue Collar Guy

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.htm?bhcp=1

So I want to thank Midpack for posting this link for me.

I had never heard of such a thing, and after I googled it , I only found 1 definition, and I couldn't even understand that. This link cleared it up.

As I look at the list Im having trouble finding where I fit in. The first 2 start off with the trait QUIET, well that rules me out.:D

I need to study the other 14 more.

So, where do you fit in?

As I look at the list Im having trouble finding where I fit in. The first 2 start off with the trait QUIET, well that rules me out.:D
BCG, I think MB would create a whole new category just for you. :)

BCG:
You are better off understanding your astrological sign. Each of those also has character traits.

The Big Lie with MB was that if you knew your type and you knew the type of your colleagues, you would better be able to communicate with them.

As I said, try astrological signs instead.

- Rita

Actually the MB has been used to defuse workplace hostilities because it helps everyone to realize we are all coming from our own perspectives. I have used it in career counseling as different types lead to different vocational interests and in marriage and family counseling. It is a basis for discussion not a definite answer for people. It is a counseling tool.

BCG:
You are better off understanding your astrological sign. Each of those also has character traits.

The Big Lie with MB was that if you knew your type and you knew the type of your colleagues, you would better be able to communicate with them.

- Rita

Agreed! scorpio here :D

BCG:

- Rita

:) Thank you, I used to read my horoscope, when I got the daily paper, I found it enjoyable.

Taurus

Actually the MB has been used to defuse workplace hostilities because it helps everyone to realize we are all coming from our own perspectives. I have used it in career counseling as different types lead to different vocational interests and in marriage and family counseling. It is a basis for discussion not a definite answer for people. It is a counseling tool.

+1 on that.

It's one of the tools in the color series, or value assessment (prefer getting things done over group harmony), communication and love styles (e.g. do you value getting a gift more, or receiving praise?).

It may be not be scientific, but it was and is useful to me. In contrast to horoscopes.

Totoro: it is easy for people to make fun of things that they really have no clue about. Glad it has been useful.

Back
Top Bottom