Thank You for Running a Clean Forum

48Fire

Full time employment: Posting here.
My wife and I have had some detailed discussions about inappropriate posts on other Social Media, especially Facebook. I appreciate that the ER Moderators and Users work towards a place where I can visit, comment, and feel that my wife would feel comfortable with the content.

Here are a copy of a couple of our guidelines that are very important to me, and I believe are met:

1. Excessive sarcasm, extreme belligerence, insults, profanity, extreme anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.

2. Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language, images or links to websites with adult content/images or punctuation marks designed to "trick" our obscenity filter may be removed.

Thank you Users and Moderators :)

Last edited:
+1 on the gratitude.

I'm on several message boards and this one is by far the friendliest.

Yes, every so often I insert a political jab, and the mods are nice enough to gently tell me "no no." There is respectful conversation here and that's why I return.

Agree. This place is a rare island of sanity, given what's out there. Thanks to the mods!

I'm on board with a clean forum. To me, it's real simple, don't post anything to another member you wouldn't want posted about yourself.

What I find interesting is that all but one of the "moderators" here are just fictitious artificial personalities created by the AI bots that do all the actual forum administration. Pretty impressive!

I'll leave it to you to guess which mod is the real person.

I'm on board with a clean forum. To me, it's real simple, don't post anything to another member you wouldn't want posted about yourself.

A pretty good rule, but a few FB posts don't fit that. Some people have no boundaries :(

What I find interesting is that all but one of the "moderators" here are just fictitious artificial personalities created by the AI bots that do all the actual forum administration. Pretty impressive!

It's definitely not me... I'm as fake as they come. :LOL:

It was a clean forum until the ladies hovering thread [emoji90]

I truly appreciate the Moderators and the relentless exceptional work that each of them perform on behalf of the members. Kudos team Moderators!

I find the forum full of profanity trying to trick my filters. Everywhere I look I see references to w*rk. That is definitely a four letter word in my book!

That is easy . It is gumby since He just posted a real picture of himself . If that really is him ?

The Moderator Team is doing a wonderful job! Thanks, mods and admins, for all that you do. :flowers:

+1000!!!
Thank you.

I love this forum! What I've learned here has been a huge factor in being able to retire in March of this year. Great information and a bunch of helpful folks!

In other words, the forum isn’t allowed to reflect reality, and that is considered a good thing?

I agree, we have great mods and admins. Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom