Here comes the recovery...

Remember when the stock market was just for rich people? :LOL: :mad: :nonono:

Happy some kind of babies [not really following your post too well, but it was definitely about babies], Uncle Mick!

Hasn't everyone here had a moment in the past decade when they said - "I wish I had invested in more equities back then - they were so cheap, and my portfolio would be much higher today. If I only could go back in time..."

The key word are "had invested" if a person is fully invested now they can not take advantage of the sale.

Now that we broke the Nov '08 low there is a lot of air below and a lot of fear in that air.

The lower it goes, my fear is that, this is a cyclical bear market that can last another 7-8 years if you start the count in 2000.

The lower it goes, my fear is that, this is a cyclical bear market that can last another 7-8 years if you start the count in 2000.

My fear is I will never see the market recover to a satisfactory level. Never mind 'fully' recover. :nonono:

moving directly to full thumb sucking mode. When we officially move into a depression, back to dear old mothers womb. :hide:

That's it! We need to get you back on your meds!

I just raised my stock allocation today from 14 percent to 25 percent. I think we were going to have a good size rally before this but 4 other people I know sold yesterday as well.

I would expect a rally at some point back over 9,000 at any rate. But you know I am just a market timer by nature.

Twins - boy and a girl - 10:30 AM Mardi Gras day. So mad money(you can't take it with you) wise - New Orleans to reneck riviera to the Crappie Capital of the World(Weiss Lake) back to Kansas City.

Tell Mr market to stay down till I get back and see if we have any money left in two weeks.

Where's my Gris Gris bag - gonna put a hex on Mr Market til I can get some good buys.

heh heh heh - :ROFLMAO: :greetings10:. 64% stock trying to get to 66% - 16th year of retirement. SEC yield hand grenade close to 4% - carry on.

Well Ziggy, you succeeded man! WTG!

Off we go... (At least today)

Ha

What about moi ? I sacrificed my AIG stock for the sake of all the forum members .

Oh, we appreciate your help too. But we are especially tuned to Ziggy, as he has a source from the "little voices".

Ha

Everyone's talked about this problem, but Ziggy is the first one to have done something about it. Up 4%. Nicely done.

Everyone's talked about this problem, but Ziggy is the first one to have done something about it. Up 4%. Nicely done.

Only 44% more to go - maybe Ziggy could pull out of the market to grease the skids?

Thanks Ziggy! It was a great day today. Hopefully, the Ziggy Rally will have some legs.

Perhaps Ziggy can appear on the networks tonight with a followup speech about what he's done to help us?

Sooo ya couldn't hold off - eh Zig - now do I visit Bloody Mary's Vodoo Shop while down in New Orleans - or are you gonna leave a few stock buys for when I get back in two weeks?

Granted - pretty impressive work though. Maybe rejuicing up my Gris Gris bag won't be strong enough to overcome the mighty Ziggy effect.

In which case I'll relearn how to sing a few bars of 'beer and wine ----happy days are here again'.

heh heh heh - :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :greetings10:.

Hey - after seeing Ziggy single handedly bring oil from $147 down to $30, I think we can now expect 4.9X on the upside! :D

Audrey

A patient investor is always rewarded. :clap:
img_788040_0_0ff25d720d269205de68fc80b5a9b3e4.gif

WTH, Ziggy

Us young dreamers are still trying to accumulate.

Eladio

Thanks ziggy. For the first time ever I have successfully timed the bottom.

DD

From now on it will be known as the "Zig indicator":LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom