20 years working is all you need

If she tryed to take my dog and my truck!

I might end up incarcerated.

BTY - I'm safely single.

heh heh

Hmmm, looking back on it, I became a full-time employee on President's Day, 1994. Which means that my first day as a full-time employee was a paid holiday! :D

I think I'm goint to start shooting for President's Day, 2014 as my retirement goal date...I'll keep y'all posted!

Well, it's just a thought at this point, nothing set in stone. I came up with that retirement date goal, oh, about 2 minutes before I typed that message! :D My original goal was to go out somewhere between 50-55 (which would be 2020-2025), or earlier if the situation permitted it.

But, I'm learning that I'm really not that extravagant when it comes to spending, having the latest trends, etc, so I could probably go out with less that what I'd originally factored for.

Andre1969 said:
I think I'm goint to start shooting for President's Day, 2014 as my retirement goal date...I'll keep y'all posted!

I'm thinking July 4 would be a good day to retire as well (Independence day in the U.S. of A., for you non-U.S. folks). It would be a very symbolic day to retire.

Back
Top Bottom