2014 Prognosticators?

nico08

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi:

Of course there are no guarantees in life, but do you know what any financial prognosticators are predicting as to the overall stock or overall bond rate of return for 2014?

If so, I would be interested in knowing what the prediction is and who the source is.

I have been doing a little research since I left my post. I am seeing stock market return estimates between 8 and 12 percent. This will be good if it comes to fruition.

I have had a significant run up of my net worth in the last 4 years or so, and an 8 to 12 percent return on the current value of my porfolio will be a significant chunk of change. Power of compounding baby.

But either way, I am keeping my money in the market for the long term, enjoying the highs and accepting the lows.

I believe the idiom "You pays your money (and you takes your chances)" applies here.

Hi:

Of course there are no guarantees in life, but do you know what any financial prognosticators are predicting as to the overall stock or overall bond rate of return for 2014?

If so, I would be interested in knowing what the prediction is and who the source is.

I've heard.the Dow will reach 20,000 and also will drop to 5,000. My prediction is it will be somewhere between the two.

Back
Top Bottom