2023 Black Friday Streaming Deals

Between September and October of last year I really loaded up because there were so many great deals. Most of these were annual too.

It ended up being way too much and September this year I turned them off as they approached their renewal dates at full price.

Back to basics - DH watches quite a bit, but me not so much.

So no more deals for me for a while.

I remember Costco had a good deal on OLED 4K TVs between Thanksgiving thru new Years last year. We ordered ours near the end of last year.

Of course the real deal was the unit of interest had dropped substantially in price over the two years since we first looked at it.

Usually the online ordering Black Friday deals start today.

It’s marked down almost to half. Will they run out?

Last edited:
Usually the online ordering Black Friday deals start today.

It’s marked down almost to half. Will they run out?

Several vendors have this deal. I can wait. I thought Black Friday sales really started around September (or was it June?)? I bought a small nightstand for my new house (3rd bedroom) on Amazon on sale last week and today it's even cheaper. No telling what the pricing algorithms are going to do from day to day.

Here is Hulu .99 cents (you can Add disney for $2)

Redeem at https://hulu.com/gma

How bad are the ads on Hulu? For example, how many minutes of ads for the usual 1 hour block of programming content?

For comparison's sake, a one hour block of TV programming contains approximately 14 minutes of commercials.

Put another way, if I were to watch an episode of "House" on Hulu, how many minutes of commercials would I endure?

Paramount+ announced $1.99/month for its ad supported version for 3 months. Max is offering $2.99/month for ad supported version for 6 months.

I currently have Hulu on last year's Black Friday deal of 0.99. I am about to lose that deal but still want to keep Hulu. I wonder how to renew at lower than the 7.99 rate. If I try to change to Hulu with Disney+, I wonder if I can get it for the 2.99 price. Is there any other way to get cheaper Hulu?

Same goes with Philo.

I currently have Hulu on last year's Black Friday deal of 0.99. I am about to lose that deal but still want to keep Hulu. I wonder how to renew at lower than the 7.99 rate. If I try to change to Hulu with Disney+, I wonder if I can get it for the 2.99 price. Is there any other way to get cheaper Hulu?

Same goes with Philo.

Use another email address and set up a separate account. Worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom