2024 FEHB Rates Are Online

zl55lz

Recycles dryer sheets
For anyone interested, the FEHB rates and dental and vision rates for 2024 have been posted in the Public Use Files (PUF).

Go to OPM.gov---Insurance---Healthcare. You will see 2023 PUF near top but click on "Learn More" and it will take you to tabs showing 2024. Can then sort by State/zip/etc.

I did not see any huge increases in my area, although most I saw had some increases and I saw one or more with a decrease in premium. All in all I was pleased considering inflation the past few years or so.

For anyone interested, the FEHB rates and dental and vision rates for 2024 have been posted in the Public Use Files (PUF).

Go to OPM.gov---Insurance---Healthcare. You will see 2023 PUF near top but click on "Learn More" and it will take you to tabs showing 2024. Can then sort by State/zip/etc.

I did not see any huge increases in my area, although most I saw had some increases and I saw one or more with a decrease in premium. All in all I was pleased considering inflation the past few years or so.

Thank you!!! I am never glad to see anything increase, but you're right - - it could have been worse. And now we have the exact amounts. :)

I had hoped there would be some new plans offered, especially some lower premium Medicare Advantage plans, especially through BCBS.

Also, haven't seen anything yet about the supposed stand alone Part D plans through FEHB. Maybe none will roll out this year. Would like to see how that could work in coordination with regular plan Rx.

Back
Top Bottom