401K Rollover to MM Question

An update on my rollover from 401K to tIRA. As of Tuesday, I put all low 7-digit amount in Mutual Funds. I spread it out in 10 different funds.

Not the best time to get in but I'm all in for the long haul. Thanks again for all the help and advice to all.

Last edited:
An update on my rollover from 401K to tIRA. As of Tuesday, I put all low 7-digit amount in Mutual Funds. I spread it out in 10 different funds.

Not the best time to get in but I'm all in for the long haul. Thanks again for all the help and advice to all.

Glad you got invested again, long term it is the best solution.

VW

Glad you got invested again, long term it is the best solution.

VW

True!! I always felt for everyday I'm not engaged in the markets either good or bad I'm missing out.

One thing the day the transfer was made, it was on the highest day of value I had for a long time. So, transfer was on the high end but bought in on a high time also.

Transfer vs Rollover

Whatever you decide remember that you can transfer qualified funds IRA as you like but can only do one rollover per year

Rollovers and tranfers are different

Whatever you decide remember that you can transfer qualified funds IRA as you like but can only do one rollover per year

Rollovers and tranfers are different

I did learn that here. I should be able to do a ROTH conversion from this IRA that was rolled over to this new company. A ROTH conversion would okay, right?

Is this a done deal?
If not, did you have company stock in that 401K?

Back
Top Bottom