Abbreviations used on this site.

Jakob

Dryer sheet aficionado
Can anyone tell me, or show me, where the directory of abbreviations is on this website. At one time I thought I had found it, but I have not been able to get back to that page. Bruce

I get an error message when I click that:

"You don't have enough permission to access this feature"

I get an error message when I click that:

"You don't have enough permission to access this feature"

That is odd indeed. I just tried with my test account, which has ordinary permissions rather than my normal administrator permissions, and it works just fine. Try logging out, clearing your cookies and logging back in.

Strange. It works fine on the web on my laptop, but not on the app with my android phone.

That is odd indeed. I just tried with my test account, which has ordinary permissions rather than my normal administrator permissions, and it works just fine. Try logging out, clearing your cookies and logging back in.
I did and I too don't have permission after logging out/in. I also reinstalled the app during yesterday's issues

It sounds like the issue is related specifically to the phone app. Can those of you having a problem say what type of of phone you have - Android or iPhone? Thanks.

It sounds like the issue is related specifically to the phone app. Can those of you having a problem say what type of of phone you have - Android or iPhone? Thanks.
Android

I don't have Android but Android worked here:

Attachments

• ER-forum-Android-test.jpg
    ER-forum-Android-test.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
And here I've been saying Dear Wife, Dear Husband in my head all this time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom