Adrift at Sea

mo.donnel

Confused about dryer sheets
My name is Martha. I'm really behind in the retirement savings game. But it's never too late to save, right? Anyway, I am looking for some general advice and some things in particular too. See ya out there, but before I go, answer me this:

You're stranded on a small boat adrift at sea, name 3 things in the boat with you...

My name is Martha. I'm really behind in the retirement savings game. But it's never too late to save, right? Anyway, I am looking for some general advice and some things in particular too. See ya out there, but before I go, answer me this:

You're stranded on a small boat adrift at sea, name 3 things in the boat with you...

Food, water, and Vida Guerra...

A satellite phone, the # for the coast guard and a gallon jug of drinking water.

GPS to know where I am, a cell phone to tell someone and water to drink until they arrive.

Check this out, too: Worst-Case Scenarios

A tarp, a case of water and a flare gun.

I would use the tarp to protect me from the sun and to catch rainwater.
The flare gun is to attract attention from passing craft.
I don't want anything that needs a battery.

A bottle of whiskey
A rope
A heavy rock

Hi Martha,

Good to see you here, lots of humor is following you, I see.

I would probably bring some Fed Ex boxes and hope one of them contains coffee beans.

There are actually about 14 things in the boat, but I will name three: One oar, an empty beer can, and a piece of seaweed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom