Android app

MRG

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Is it working? It teminitates every time I try it. Rebooted phone uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times. Is it my phone or is something else going on?

Thanks.

Is it working? It teminitates every time I try it. Rebooted phone uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times. Is it my phone or is something else going on?

Thanks.

Same here. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still not working. This just started today.

Same here. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still not working . This just started today.

Thanks, glad to know its not just me. Something has changed since last night. I haven't installed the lates updates from Samsung yet. They'll get installed this evening.

I did send in my diagnostic info.

Same here. App crashes as soon as I open it. Message says, "Early Retirement Forum has stopped." Gives me a choice to "Close app" or "Send feedback."

There was an update yesterday to that app and it now seems to be broken for android users. We have contacted the developers and are hoping for a solution quickly.

There was an update yesterday to that app and it now seems to be broken for android users. We have contacted the developers and are hoping for a solution quickly.

Thanks Janet. If you need any additional logs or info please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom