Annual golf/fishing trip...............

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The only thing I'm going to miss about work is our annual golf/fishing trip in Destin, FL. Leaving tomorrow morning for fun n sun in the sand. Of course I can do this when I retire but I will have to pay for it then. Last year we struck gold as you can see in the below pic. I hope the scenery will be as nice this year. 8)

Attachments

• image15[1].jpg
    image15[1].jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 194
  • image15[1].jpg_thumb
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
You are right - you can always go to the beach when you are retired. We just got back from Santa Barbara and San Diego, CA which have very nice beaches.

You are right - you can always go to the beach when you are retired. We just got back from Santa Barbara and San Diego, CA which have very nice beaches.

Believe it or not if I had nine figures in the bank I would move to Santa Barbara in a minute. Until then I think I'll rent a home there for a couple of weeks in the summer. Much cheaper. ;)

Arif,

Even though the cost of living in Santa Barbara is high with the median home price now more than $1 million, you might be able to get by with a 8-figure portfolio. I wonder how do many of the poverty-wage workers manage to live there?

Spanky

Article in LA Times earlier this week reporting on a new city housing program in Sta Barbara for households earning 160k or less.... yes I'm serious.

Finance and Sex: how much did those girls cost you?

Back
Top Bottom