Any Minnesota ER's out there?

YeahNo

Recycles dryer sheets
Just curious if any of you are in the Minnesota (Twin Cities) area? Would be fun to maybe grab a bite to eat.

I will be in 2016, I'll be about 4 hours north of the Twin Cities at the end of the road.

Not ER'd yet but I do eat food

I would certainly take you up on the chance to eat lunch and discuss life.

Live in north suburbs of twin cities.

Moved from Eagan, MN in 2013, currently living in Los Angeles, CA area but may return to MN in a few years once I get tired of the j*b.

Not retired yet, but considering it in about 3 - 4 years.

A bite in late Dec might be possible.

Last edited:
I was in that area (Monticello to be precise) this past weekend for my nephew's wedding. We drove around the streets in St. Paul for a little while on our return to the airport. It was very nice.

Del Q
I see you will be soon spending your days in Ely. My DW and I took our kayaks there twice (we felt that we stood out in canoe country). Next time there I will PM you when in the area.
Enjoy your remaining months at w@rk. I will be OMY until end 2016, though working less hours now.

Semi-retired and closing in on the real thing. South metro.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

A lot of OMY'rs here :)

I was hoping to find a few ER's so we could meet mid-week during the day every once and awhile.

We could definitely get together some evening though if you guys can't do mid-day. I'm on the east side (Oakdale/Woodbury).

I'm in Woodbury. My FIRE Escape date is 6 months from now - April Fools Day. Could meet for happy hour more easily than midday.

Well sounds like there are a few east siders. Would happy hour at Craft in Woodbury work for you guys?

Sure - but in a couple weeks. Next week is filled with w*rk obligations. (Not much longer ...)

I'm not ER'ed yet (at least 5 years to go), but am close to Woodbury in western WI. I work very near to Woodbury and would love to join for HH if it works w/my schedule!

6th works for me but 8th doesn't. Maybe we just shoot for the following week so Senator can make it too? Senator, would the 13th work for you or is that to close?

If anyone was planning on meeting at Craft this Thursday, I can no longer make it. Unfortunately have a funeral to attend that day. Hope to work something out for future dates though.

No worries, sounds like a couple guys can't make it so lets just pick another date. Sorry for your loss :(

Back
Top Bottom