Any Rent/Buy Link S.Florida

Manji

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi Everyone,
I was looking for weblink to Search
Rent or Buy 2/3 bd rms apt,condo or Home in South Florida area
Fort Lauderdale,Boca,DelRay nearby towns.

Any Local Newspaper ads link or good Realestate sites to begin search ?

May be we thought of renting a place/apt or condo, Look-around,try & get familiarize with the area then Buy between Feb to Sept 09 timeframe.

I do not know where to begin ......
But Any suggestions or guidance will really help....and kickstart the process.
Thanks.
Manji

Thanks honobob for the feedback. Gives me starting point.
I found Sun Sentinel ,Is that popular local newspaper for "For Sale /Rent" ?
Manji.

This weeks issue of The New Yorker has a frightening story about Florida real estate. Worth a read if you're going to be buying down there. There's a video on the New Yorker website I haven't seen yet but might be worth a look: The New Yorker

This weeks issue of The New Yorker has a frightening story about Florida real estate. Worth a read if you're going to be buying down there. There's a video on the New Yorker website I haven't seen yet but might be worth a look: The New Yorker

I heard Packer's interview on On Point last week. The video on your link though really showed the problems more clearly.

Yeah, it's pretty grim. I'm sure this isn't the case in ALL of Florida, but the angle I hadn't considered was the extent to which Florida's economy is based on growth, and the impact on schools, public services and the cloth of community has to be significant.

I live in South west Florida and I thought the video was un realistic . There are a lot of foreclosures but Florida has not become a ghost city . A lot of the realtors and developers went crazy building and buying on speculation during the boom years and now they are stuck as they obviously did not prepare for lean years . If this is ground zero you certaintly can not see it . It's impossible to get in a Restaurant on the weekend and the beach traffic is as heavy as ever .

Back
Top Bottom