Basketball

califdreamer said:
And I thought the 80s were washed from my memory banks.... or maybe I'm just hoping to forget about Men at Work.....
"If you still remember the 1960s then you didn't do it right."

califdreamer said:
And I thought the 80s were washed from my memory banks.... or maybe I'm just hoping to forget about Men at Work.....

wah? wah? what:confused: "Overkill" is still one of the greatest songs of all time!!! "I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications..."

Remember, He mooned the entire city of New Orleans! He's never been adjusted. But, he is funny, as long as you're not the person (stuckee) trying to control him...

McMahon was always an annoying character wasn't he?

Laurence said:
wah? wah? what:confused: "Overkill" is still one of the greatest songs of all time!!! "I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications..."

OK, good point, Laurence.  I should've picked on Wham!  :p

Jarhead* said:
He actually was a pretty fair golfer, but by the time we reached the l8th. hole, he could barely walk, let alone hit a clean shot. (A couple of six-packs will do it everytime).

I admired the way he played quarterback, but I'm afraid Mr. McMahon hasn't adjusted to being retired very well. :D

At least McMahon didn't make a fool of himself on national TV like Joe Namath, hitting on the female reporter interviewing him, twice slurring "I want to kiss you." :-*

Eagle43 said:
Remember, He mooned the entire city of New Orleans!  He's never been adjusted.  But, he is funny, as long as you're not the person (stuckee) trying to control him...

Eagle43: Hit the nail firmly on the head with above.

I don't know about you, but when my kids were teen-agers, they pulled a few stunts that our friends and relatives thought were really funny.

My wife and I weren't amused.! :D

Jarhead* said:
I don't know about you, but when my kids were teen-agers, they pulled a few stunts that our friends and relatives thought were really funny.
My wife and I weren't amused.! :D
Eh, they weren't laughing at you, they were laughing with you!

Or with relief that their kids weren't caught first...

REWahoo! said:
At least McMahon didn't make a fool of himself on national TV like Joe Namath, hitting on the female reporter interviewing him, twice slurring "I want to kiss you." :-*

Since that interview, every time I see Suzy Kolber on tv, I say the same thing...slur and all. If i'm not paying attention and my wife sees it, she calls out to me "that girl namath hit on when he was drunk is on tv...say your line!".

So. Dang. Predictable.

Back
Top Bottom