Better stock up on bacon while you can...

Nothing better than thick-sliced bacon microwaved to a crisp for about 7 minutes.

I've already used the futures markets to stock up on pork-like products:

Attachments

• Hawaii-Spam.jpg
    Hawaii-Spam.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
I am concerned about the price though. It threatens my plan of eating bacon morning, noon and night from 65 years old on to insure I die quickly of a massive heart attack, hopefully while making love to a beautiful 22 year old Japanese girl (don't tell my DW!:angel:) at about 89 years of age.

That's a good way to minimize end-of-life health care costs...
I wonder if flyfishnevada could skip the bacon, yet can still achieve the goal of a heart attack in the manner he desires. It appears enough to stress his heart.

Wait a minute. If he had to skip the bacon due to concern about price, how the hell he's going to afford the other [-]vice[/-] [-]pleasure[/-] whatever?

Looks interesting. But as long as these commodity ETFs issue those PITA K-1s which could sometimes even cause tax issues in an IRA, I'll pass...
Just noticed this reply. COW is an ETN which should report on a 1099 instead of a K1 so I'm believing UBTI isn't an issue. Or am I mistook? Either way I have such a tiny position that I don't think I would reach the $1,000 threshold.

On a related note, DW was frying bacon. Our new cat, Charley, went absolutely bonkers in demanding some. From the moment it started sizzling he was on his most vocal.

No he did not get any. But later gave him a bit of genuwine bacon fat. Loved it.

Who would have thunk, a bacon fiend cat.

Back
Top Bottom