Bitcoin at new all time highs!

Just passed the $23k mark. At this rate, Teacher Terry will have a new ¨Lambo¨under her tree for Christmas!

Expat, my son is convinced it’s going much higher and is why we have it. So we are all going to stay the course and wait.

Expat, my son is convinced it’s going much higher and is why we have it. So we are all going to stay the course and wait.

I am so happy that you listened to him, and I am confident, in the future you will be very happy you did!

I should add that there will be many pullbacks in the future and some will take your breath away!

Last edited:
For me, bitcoin has been a lot like Tesla. I held out for years not believing the hype, but I finally bought into Tesla earlier this year and I'm already up 400%. Bitcoin seems like an even farther reach since I don't even understand much about it, unlike Tesla. I probably should jump in, but feels so risky. I'm pretty satisfied with how my regular investments have performed.

For me, bitcoin has been a lot like Tesla. I held out for years not believing the hype, but I finally bought into Tesla earlier this year and I'm already up 400%. Bitcoin seems like an even farther reach since I don't even understand much about it, unlike Tesla. I probably should jump in, but feels so risky. I'm pretty satisfied with how my regular investments have performed.

I don´t think anybody should invest in something they don´t understand!

I think it’s OK to put some money in if you’re fine to lose it. You can just sit back and watch it like a video game.

I think it’s OK to put some money in if you’re fine to lose it. You can just sit back and watch it like a video game.

0.22% of NW for me. Just enough for entertainment purposes.

I have a friend that owns 4 coins. When he retires he's going to buy a boat with them, and he'll be happy with whatever that number is at the time.

For a initial investment of 3k we have cashed out 40k through the years. My son is the brains and handles it. We have 2 1/2 coins left. We don’t usually even track it because it was money we were willing to lose. My son will let us know when it’s time.

Bloomberg has an article today talking about the TSLA millionaires. I too bought in pretty late, but wow...the gains are impressive (even if not rooted in common sense) and reminds me a little of how Home Depot made a lot of folks rich back in the day (though not in the same manner that TSLA has) around the ATL area. I originally was going to take some of my TSLA gains, but it is "gambling $" so I am going to let it ride. How how will I let it ride? That's a good question.

I am still too cautious about BC to jump in that realm and I might regret it...but I want for nothing so not complaints here.

Bitcoin and altcoins are in an uptrend and will be for a while. They are also becoming so much more mainstream and really becoming a real form of a hedge and part of the monetary system.

Not sure why anyone that cares much about growing their portfolio at all wouldn’t atleast have some exposure.

I have about 2.5% of my portfolio in altcoins.

Up 112% since May.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom