Bob Brinker just called it quits! Marketimer is gone!

I followed his advice for decades from before I was married and had critical mass by the time I was about 55, a few+ times that now at 66. I attribute this to some of his simple principles.

Key significant principles include expense ratios, Vangard, diversification, index funds, dollar cost averaging. Stay away from shark attacks, loads, high fees and annuities. It is sound advice that worked for us. Your mileage may vary.

My wife is clueless about finance and always questioned paying $185/year for his newsletter but for the past 10 years she started drinking the KoolAid and gets it now.

Ahh, yes QQQ! I spent 18 years writing off my losses until I took a large capital gain and wrote off the rest. I still credit Bob for our financial position and reading between the lines, it seems you probably aren't all that upset with him. Am I right??

Ahh, yes QQQ! I spent 18 years writing off my losses until I took a large capital gain and wrote off the rest. I still credit Bob for our financial position and reading between the lines, it seems you probably aren't all that upset with him. Am I right??

Yes QQQ! My loss was relatively small and it taught me a lesson. Even the good guys are only human and make mistakes. Overall, I am a satisfied listener.

Back
Top Bottom