Bored? Research indicates it may be your own darn fault.

The day after this coming new year - I will have successfully completed my 14th year of aggressively, with great enthusiasm - doing nothing in particular.

And it may be rough - but I plan to keep it up as long as possible.

:D Jan 2006 I switched to full autopilot - Target Retirement(auto rebalancing, sliding asset mix with age) with auto deduct to checking.

Charging forth into each day with no plan and only getting half done by the end of the day is fun - not boring.

heh heh heh - :cool:

I like what he drinks.O0

Lazy, I can't see how listing oneself as bored in any "seeking" ad, whether gay or str8, would be an enticement to contact. One good way to screen out a bunch of prospectives.
I can only think they really mean "desperate".

Audrey

I find that my boredom coincides with my energy levels, although I'm not sure yet how they influence one another (ie, do I get bored when I'm tired or tired when I'm bored?). I will say that after working for years in the same field, you get disillusioned with life in general, you've gotten so used to seeing everything from the same point of view day after day. I'm looking forward to retirement so I can broaden my horizons a bit.

Back
Top Bottom