Craig Named to Idaho Hall of Fame

Wags

Full time employment: Posting here.
An article in USA Today

Craig named to Idaho Hall of Fame - USATODAY.com

The poor devil known as Craig was named to the Idaho Hall of Fame. Good for him. After all that the poor devil has been through it is nice to see that the Idaho Hall of Fame still chose to honor him.

I guess the poor devil known as Craig has gotten the last laugh on the Republicans and on all of those who threw him under the bus. Let the poor devil finish his term. Give him a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of his wife, his family and the nation.

GOD BLESS

Craig In The Hall

I posted one also- after yours I see - didn't see it...I'll probably make Nords steamed for not searching first!

Well no one wanted to touch mine or yours either I see, just like the cop in the stall...

Craig In The Hall

I posted one also- after yours I see - didn't see it...I'll probably make Nords steamed for not searching first!

Well no one wanted to touch mine or yours either I see, just like the cop in the stall...

Unfortunately that's the way life goes. But yet the poor devil remains in the news.

GOD BLESS

A Boost in the Poor Devil's support

It is hard to believe that the interview with Matt Lauer on Tuesday night boosted the poor devil known as Craig's support amongst those who watched the program. The survey was conducted by HCD Research and the Muhlenberg College Institute of Public Opinion. The article was in the Idaho Statesman Survey finds interviews boosted support for Craig | Politics | Idaho Statesman

Let the poor devil finish out his term. It just does not sound RIGHT to throw the poor devil under the bus for an alleged WIDE STANCE. Let the good people of Idaho decide if they still want him to represent them in the halls of Congress.

GOD BLESS

Last edited:
From now on I only go into Minneapolis Airport bathrooms accompanied by my wife.

From now on I only go into Minneapolis Airport bathrooms accompanied by my wife.

There is an article in the Baltimore Sun in which Steve Colbert from The Colbert Report is running for President and he is willing to consider the poor devil known as Larry Craig as a running mate.:cool: Colbert is attempting to enter the S. Carolina primary as a favorite son.
The Swamp: Colbert's report: Running to lose, offers Craig No. 2

This would be a slap in the face of all of those conservative compassionate Republicans who threw the poor devil known as Craig under the bus.:cool: It would also make the race quite interesting.

GOD BLESS:angel:

There is an article in the Baltimore Sun in which Steve Colbert from The Colbert Report is running for President and he is willing to consider the poor devil known as Larry Craig as a running mate.:cool: Colbert is attempting to enter the S. Carolina primary as a favorite son.
The Swamp: Colbert's report: Running to lose, offers Craig No. 2

This would be a slap in the face of all of those conservative compassionate Republicans who threw the poor devil known as Craig under the bus.:cool: It would also make the race quite interesting.

Please Pat Paulson did the running for president thing. Colbert is not funny and the schtick is well old and musty.

Now put Colin Powell on the top of an independent ticket with DL Hughley and then you have a comidic winner!

Please Pat Paulson did the running for president thing. Colbert is not funny and the schtick is well old and musty.

Now put Colin Powell on the top of an independent ticket with DL Hughley and then you have a comidic winner!

I have never seen Colbert's show but I ran across the article and I thought that it was interesting that he would take a chance on the poor devil.

The only possible drawback to such a run would be the issue with "WIDE STANCE." As for CLOWNS we already have Old George W and Cheney so things can NOT get much worse.

Last edited:
Larry Craig is Still in the News

The news on the poor devil known as Larry Craig just never ends. Now there are 8 guys who said they had sexual relationships with him or they received sexual advances from the poor devil. Included in the 8 is the man who was a part of the the Pastor Ted Haggard scandal which resulted in the good pastor's fall from grace. Please read the Star Tribute article.

Newspaper: 8 men report sexual encounters with Larry Craig

One has to wonder why there has not been more media coverage on the former congressional aide who was arrested on a charge of attempting to sexually exploit a minor. Please read the USA Today article

Senate aide arrested in sex sting - USATODAY.com

In either case I would hope that the process is allowed to play out or run it's course before we throw both of these unfortunate devils under the bus.

GOD BLESS

We need to get rid of whatever bus this is! It's a killer!

while channel surfing last night i came across some sort of cop show about lifeguards on maybe it was san diego beach. two opposite sexed heteros were fornicating (albeit through their bathing suits) during daylight hours on a crowded beach. children were giggling at them. the lifeguard came over and asked them to leave. the guy dismounted, they gathered their sandy things and left, no arrest whatsoever. the camera people interviewed a few of the sun-tanned voyeurs. all of them seemed to get quite a kick out of it. no one seemed at all embarrassed. no one was outraged. not even that children were watching.

had that been two gay men all hell would have broken loose. and they wouldn't even have had to touch each other, never mind bumped on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom