Cure for the common cold

HFWR

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It seems that retirement has been the cure for me. Only had one cold in the nearly three years I've been retired. :dance:

Just for the record, humulone is a component of hops, and mass market beers contain such tiny amounts of hops (practically undetectable) as to make this a non-issue.

Now craft beers, OTOH, have a number of health benefits unrelated to this aspect, so there may be a grain of truth here.

For my part, I believe the single most effective thing you can do to prevent colds is to wash your hands often, with soap.

Just for the record, humulone is a component of hops, and mass market beers contain such tiny amounts of hops (practically undetectable) as to make this a non-issue.

Now craft beers, OTOH, have a number of health benefits unrelated to this aspect, so there may be a grain of truth here.

For my part, I believe the single most effective thing you can do to prevent colds is to wash your hands often, with soap.

I was going to make the same point about hop amounts. There's probably a 10x or more difference between the mass market beers and some hop-head craft brews.

Here you go - best of both worlds - hop soap!

Merchandise - Hop Soaps - Hops Direct

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom