Curious about Monikers

There is a French bulldog that lives in my building that is named "the professor" :)

Sheryl said:
Sheryl is a nickname I picked up at work years ago. I think they were making fun of me. Sheryl was probably some dorky character on a tv show I never saw. But it stuck.

??Laverne and Shirley(1976)?? the comedy TV show.

A guess!

heh heh heh

shiny said:
There is a French bulldog that lives in my building that is named "the professor" :)

Il y a un bouledogue français qui vit dans ma construction(bâtiment) qui est nommée "le professeur"
:D

Too easy - i'm calm and low key. The more frantic the surroundings the slower and quieter i get. Under stress i take a nap, in an emergency i'm darn near comatose. Value the truth so highly i use it sparingly and thus the reference to the Norse God of Trickery.

Tang = orange cat
Tango = nickname for him
Monster = 25 pound cat

With a little encouragement, I might just post a photo of him so you can appreciate him in all his glory!

And here you thought it was because I was a fantastic tango dancer.....:)

25 pound cat? Mmm some cat!

Mines pretty simple also. I live in the mountains and drive (1 to 1 1/2 hours) to the sea on some weekends to hang out.

Tang = orange cat
Tango = nickname for him
Monster = 25 pound cat

With a little encouragement, I might just post a photo of him so you can appreciate him in all his glory!

And here you thought it was because I was a fantastic tango dancer.....:)

Always room for a good fat cat pic, no?

twaddle = T. Waddle = turkey waddle = slang for ... err, nevermind. I chose it because Piffle was taken.

BTW, what is that thing in youbet's avatar? It's been driving me nuts.

I ride a big, powerful touring motor scooter (top speed 105 mph) ... seemed appropriate.

That is one huge cat!

Calmloki, I have a relative with the first name Loki. Not calm.

twaddle = T. Waddle = turkey waddle = slang for ... err, nevermind. I chose it because Piffle was taken.

BTW, what is that thing in youbet's avatar? It's been driving me nuts.

Looks like a 'speed' or 'paddle' key for sending morse code. maybe he's a Ham.

Well, look to your left at my Avatar.... That's the real Puzzley, my buddy for 16 years, gone for the last two...:'(

This was started before I joined the forum. Interesting.

Well... there are two options.

1) Historical significance (has to be translated to English) - Translated version of http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinaco

2) The other... - Chinaco® Tequila Website

I will give you a further hint. I am Anglo and know little to nothing about the history of Mexico.

Alright, watch the comments... a guy has to have some sort of recreational activity. :D

As you can tell, I am a deep thinker. ;)

Living i Asia I have learned to appreciate the teachings of Buddhism. I don't spend too much time meditating, but I have learned to relax a bit more. Hence the moniker.:angel:

I was born in November.....my gemstone is citrine.

Purron is the cat version of "right on"

Mine is self explanatory too. The plan is to travel in ER and there are two of us, hence two for the road!
2fer

I collect things....live in Virginia....especially old national currency from my area.....the notes in my moniker are a rare uncut pair of 1902 large size notes from the First National Bank of Yorktown, Virginia! :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom