Cut-Throat is strangely silent

Mr._johngalt

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is Cut-Throat out of town, or has he decided he can never match the combined output of th and myself? Inquiring minds want to know. Something is fishy!

JG

Cut-Throat said:
Flew to Houston on Thursday Morning ... And texas does Suck! :D

See everyone? CT visited the capital of the Texas Riviera and gives it a big thumbs down. Since he is an unbiased and disinterested third party, you now have it on good authority that the entire state is a real hell-hole. Retire somewhere else. :mad:

REW

REWanabe said:
See everyone?  CT visited the capital of the Texas Riviera and gives it a big thumbs down.  Since he is an unbiased and disinterested third party, you now have it on good authority that the entire state is a real hell-hole.  Retire somewhere else. :mad:

REW

REW is correct. We know that Cut-Throat is a savvy guy. He came, he saw, he opined. :)

JG

Well, I for one, am happy to welcome the "blue state wine swiller"
back from his travels. I am curious about NASCAR. I know that
its popularity has exploded and crossed over the redneck
cultural divide. I have tried to comprehend why anyone with a
few working brain cells would watch (or care) and have come up empty.

JG

As a pretty much 50th percentile moderate, I have actually gotten into NASCAR a bit. I have to explain though, I root for Jeff Gordon because all the Jack Daniel's swilling, overalls with no shirt wearing, rebel flag waving 'necks in the stands boo him and cheer "Jr." despite the fact that Jeff runs circles around him. Plus the crashes are cool, and the last 20 laps get real exciting as people pull CRAZY moves to keep the lead or hold onto it. I can't imagine seeing it live, you'd miss too much, no matter where you sat.

NASCAR = cars that go around a big circle...don't get it  :confused:

I would rather watch my dog chase his tail

Oh and C-T is right...Houston is a hole :p

Yep, I think my dogs chasing each other around the couch is more interesting than nascar.

Back
Top Bottom