Dating advice?

Photo touching up can do wonders for one looks. They have been turning mildly pretty gals into sexy sirens for years. I see no reason they can't do it with men.

Here ya go:

https://www.portraitprofessional.com/

I've had an older version of this software for years. Like anything it can be overdone, but discretely and lightly applied it can make almost anyone look "just a little bit better" without being obvious.

And it works well for either gender.

I almost got this mixed up with the "Remodeling" posts.

Cheers!

After attending a play back in May, several of the actors had great abs in a beach scene. I found it odd that there were so many in that "great shape". While mingling with the actors after the performance, we found that the six packs were all air brushed on!

Volunteering information is one thing. Sometimes being asked a question about a physical aspect can seem "creepy" to a woman. Chalk it up to just part of our charm.

No judgement....just trying add a potentially clarifying reason.

For me, I was simply, (and 'simple' is an adjective often used to describe me), attempting to put opinions into perspective.

DW, @ 5' 1" and currently ~ 101 lbs or thereabouts, feels more comfortable when she's one or two pounds lighter. She swims 3-4 times a week at our community pool, and quite recently another woman there, (whom DW regards as overweight), remarked that DW "needed to put on a couple pounds".

And then there's the woman I was acquainted with some 50 years ago - constantly on diets she would repeatedly declare that "Losing the last 5 lbs is the hardest". Except that, the consensus among those that knew her was that she'd never come close to approaching the last 20 lbs.

So...my initial question wasn't intended to pry into personal statistics, but rather a(n) (perhaps ill worded) attempt to clarify what is considered the 'norm'.

After attending a play back in May, several of the actors had great abs in a beach scene. I found it odd that there were so many in that "great shape". While mingling with the actors after the performance, we found that the six packs were all air brushed on!

An excellent artist fooled the audience. Cool!

Back
Top Bottom