DDP Yoga

Tailgate

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Started an unconventional yoga/fitness program several weeks ago and the results in flexibility and balance have been amazing. Weight should drop off as I'm also working on nutrition. Mostly in it for strength, core, stamina and flexibility. I've finally found a program I believe in and am committed to. How is this for unconventional: it was developed by a professional wrestler.

Here is a video that has 17 million views. It's an extreme example, but there are many more. Just thought I'd share.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=arthur+boorman&t=ffab&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=qX9FSZJu448

Been doing it also, has been great for my lower back problems.

I bought it and didn't love it. A little too slow paced for me. I sold mine on Ebay, though, for almost as much as I paid for it.

I use to be your typical "gym rat" going to the gym little to no stretching before slamming around huge weights. Always getting injured and had a bad back. Now i just use P90X, no gym membership and only use weight bands and a adjustable set of dumbbells. One of the cd's is yoga. I HATE the yoga cd, not because of it being " yoga " but because it is the hardest workout in the series. But i feel so much better, more flex-able and have not had a back issue since doing it. Yoga does work.

I bought it and didn't love it. A little too slow paced for me. I sold mine on Ebay, though, for almost as much as I paid for it.

It's certainly not a high speed workout, but it is intense nonetheless. DVD's would not come close to the app in value. The app is the way to go...dozens of workouts from easy to difficult. Video recipes... probably 50 different healthy dishes. Also, live workouts via streaming. Motivational videos, inspirational stories. I broadcast everything up to my smartv from Ipad. My heart monitor synch's up and shows my BPM onscreen. It maintains workout logs automatically. Very cool and state of the art technology.

YMMV, but my lower back is significantly better and I'm bending and stretching in ways I haven't in 20 years. It's the real deal for me.

Last edited:
Tailgate-

Pls provide more info on app; cost, device compatibility, description of workouts, etc.

Tailgate-

Pls provide more info on app; cost, device compatibility, description of workouts, etc.

It's all at their website .. ddpyoga.com

here is the specific page dealing with the app...pricing is at the bottom.
varies with the term of subscription, but around $12 a month or so.

DDP is a character..self promoter and good salesman having been a pro wrestler, but he is very positive and authentic...likeable. It's working for me.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom