Definition: A good day

A good day is when the solar panels charge the motorhome batteries enough for me to stay put another day.

I would also need to see my fresh water tank more than 1/2 full. Same with the waste tanks.

That is more important than the state of charge of the batteries, as I have these wonderful lithium batteries, and then the generator if I need to charge them. In my recent trip to Alaska, the solar panel did not produce much although the days were long, because the sun was so low in the horizon.

I would also need to see my fresh water tank more than 1/2 full. Same with the waste tanks.

I agree - but usually those last for a week or more when I'm solo. So 1/7 full would do. Batteries last 2 days and I prefer to avoid the genny noise.
Hm...perhaps I should add another lithium battery? :tongue:

Today.

Yesterday was a good day

Chances are good that tomorrow will be good day too.

There have been very few not-good days in my life and I'm grateful for that.

The dow is up 396.32 points today. This is a good day.

IMG_2865.JPG
A very good day!

In addition to the basic foundations (waking up, waking up next to my lovely DW :D, hearing only good things from the kids), creating something makes it a good day for me.

This morning I finished some landscaping I'd been meaning to to for years but now have time to do. Running errands and passing the work several times today gives me a good feeling.

Tomorrow I'll be working on a database update process for a non-profit I am assisting. Very simple work for me that will be useful and greatly appreciated. That will make it a good day.

A good day:

Any day I am able to center myself and focus on being grateful for whatever is happening - that is easy to do on "good" days, not so easy to do when things are happening that I do not like. :D

Learning to be happy no matter what happens is a challenge!

When my wife and I wake up healthy and well-rested...and the ocean's flat and ready for us to dive. OK, that makes it a great day!

Picked up about 2,000 pounds of food for the soup kitchen. Some good folks will eat well for a few more days. :dance:

My happy and sore ass sees a jacuzzi in my evening. :LOL:

The alone one: a day out biking or skiing when it just feels natural and the environment is beautiful. Not much beats that.

The family one: when I visit with nieces and nephews (no kids) and see the changes as they grow up. I did that recently and every day was like a new discovery as I spent time with each one.

Every day is a good day. I mean, I don't have a choice in what the day brings so I just call them all good.

I was in the military for a long while so at night when going into the bedroom I know it’s a great day when you can go to bed and get up when you feel like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom