Dory, i'd like to bring up...

It is not reasonable to insist that someone post dishonestly, BigMoneyJim. What I say about SWRs is what I have found in the data. There are a number of well-regarded experts in the field who have found similar things. My views are sincerely held views and my views are reasonable views.

The tone of the SWR discussions hurts the board. I am open to any realistic proposal for improving the tone. I don't push this on anyone. I don't think that would be right, given the circumstances. But it is not reasonable to expect that posters who put up misleading statements re my work or JWR1945's work or Bernstein's work can be permitted to do so unchallenged.

If the intercst supporters want to just let it rest, I am A-OK with that. When an intercst supporter puts forward a misleading claim re my views, I am put in a position where I have no reasonable choice but to respond. I always aim to respond in the way that does the least damage to the board given what needs to be said. I can't post dishonestly, however. I know for certain that that is not the right answer here.

I am so tired of this coprolitia. He is out to destroy this board like he has others. As I said - it gives him some kind of thrill.

arrete - my one post for tonight. But it needs to be said.

... coprolitia.
Whoa-- my new favorite word!

He is out to destroy this board like he has others. As I said - it gives him some kind of thrill.
Dory, while I understand the concept of handing out enough rope for self-execution, I think there's more than enough precedent to have him take it elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom