Email notifications stopped on subscribed threads

Has anyone else using yahoo email tried adding these emails to your contact list?
Yes, I had Yahoo with both addresses. I had no trouble with subscribed threads but the newsletter stopped arriving some months ago.
I switched to Gmail, problem solved.

Thanks Janet, I added the two emails in your post 34 to my Yahoo mail contacts (removing the spaces), When I hit save, I didn't get any errors, but when I open my contact list they aren't there and I'm still not getting notifications on subscribed threads. Has anyone else using yahoo email tried adding these emails to your contact list?

Well. I was able to add the addresses for both the newsletter and subscribed threads to my yahoo mail contact list, but still not getting either. Sounds like it's and issue with Yahoo mail and Early-retirement website not playing well together. Not sure what else to do, other than just checking the link for subscribed threads periodically.

Dave - Try this:
Go to your Subscribed Threads list, by using User CP > List Subscription.
In the far right column is a check box. Check the threads for which you want an email notification.
At the bottom of the page there is a dropdown box where can select the type of notification (instant, daily etc.) for the checked threads.
Choose the desired one and click Go.

Trooper, My subscribed threads were already listed as instant email notification, but I checked them all and hit "instant email notification" again. Maybe that will kick start something. We'll see. Thanks.

Well, rechecking the instant email notification boxes didn't work. Even switched to old yahoo mail to see if that might have done anything, but no go. I do get emails on subscribed threads on other sites, so something between ER.org and Yahoo mail, I guess.
I'll just have t check my subscribed threads periodically. First world problem I guess.:)

Back
Top Bottom