Fear the Walking Dead

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Fans of the Walking Dead series on AMC may look forward to this new spin-off series, Fear the Walking Dead that begins August 23.

Trailer that I viewed indicates that the time period is the same time that Sheriff Rick Grimes was in the hospital (years ago) and occurs in LA. It's said that if you are a fan of WD you will immediately understand more of what's going on than other viewers who do not watch WD.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Fear the Walking Dead - AMC

Fans of the Walking Dead series on AMC may look forward to this new spin-off series, Fear the Walking Dead that begins August 23.

Trailer that I viewed indicates that the time period is the same time that Sheriff Rick Grimes was in the hospital (years ago) and occurs in LA. It's said that if you are a fan of WD you will immediately understand more of what's going on than other viewers who do not watch WD.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Fear the Walking Dead - AMC

trailer looks good... cable networks are producing some great shows..this looks like one of the. thanks for posting

Been eagerly anticipating this ever since they announced it a while back. TWD is so good I wonder if this one will be able to meet expectations, which are obviously very very high. Only real bummer is that this first season of FTWD will only have six episodes... so we'll be left wanting way more if it lives up to its billing.

The good news in that regard is that it has already been renewed through the 2016-17 season (and the second season will have 15 episodes).

I put that on the calendar to record series...thanks!

Set DVR for this yesterday, the first time my Uverse search function was able to find it.

DH and I are TWD fanatics so we've been eagerly waiting for FTWD all summer! :dance:

I will be watching, my husband not so much. :)

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Can anyone explain the difference between Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead?

The Walking Dead is a tv show (based on a comic) that has been on for 5 years and it is about a group of survivors living in a world destroyed by a virus that turns the dead into zombies that attack (and eat) the living. Its first season started a few months after the epidemic started near Atlanta. Fear the Walking Dead is a completely new series set in the same universe, but it is set in Los Angeles during the first days of the epidemic.

I have no interest in horror or zombies normally, but the Walking Dead is so well written and acted that I love it. Since Fear the Walking Dead is a new series with a completely new cast, you can start watching it without needing to watch any of the walking dead.

I enjoyed the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead. It's interesting to think what you would do if society collapses.

The Walking Dead is a tv show (based on a comic) that has been on for 5 years and it is about a group of survivors living in a world destroyed by a virus that turns the dead into zombies that attack (and eat) the living. Its first season started a few months after the epidemic started near Atlanta. Fear the Walking Dead is a completely new series set in the same universe, but it is set in Los Angeles during the first days of the epidemic.

I have no interest in horror or zombies normally, but the Walking Dead is so well written and acted that I love it. Since Fear the Walking Dead is a new series with a completely new cast, you can start watching it without needing to watch any of the walking dead.

I enjoyed the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead. It's interesting to think what you would do if society collapses.
Thanks. So, not all that different? Interesting. I didn't watch TWD and probably won't watch this, even though I like zombie genre, as DW doesn't care for this type of programming.

I liked Fear, but thought the pilot of TWD was better. I tape the shows and fast forward through the zombie attacks. I like the stories , writing and actors.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom