Fidelity is giving away $100 limited time

Interesting, mine does not show it as well. I know in the past Fido bonuses were reported as miscellaneous income.

For future reference you don’t have to wait for a statement. Just go to tax info year to date and pick the year you want to reference. All the tax info is there in real time,

I must have gotten yours because my new account summary shows $200 income. I finally had an opportunity to email my PCG rep. They're working on it. On top of that the tax page states that my 2021 1099 won't be issued until 2/14, because of a transaction I made in Jan 2022 ?!? At this point the whole deal certainly wasn't worth it. I'll just pay the extra $22 + state and chalk it up to the current rampant incompetence in the workplace.:facepalm:

I must have gotten yours because my new account summary shows $200 income. I finally had an opportunity to email my PCG rep. They're working on it. On top of that the tax page states that my 2021 1099 won't be issued until 2/14, because of a transaction I made in Jan 2022 ?!? At this point the whole deal certainly wasn't worth it. I'll just pay the extra $22 + state and chalk it up to the current rampant incompetence in the workplace.:facepalm:

I believe the date your 1099 will be available is based on the securities you hold. Mine is also 2/14.

I transferred a big chunk of change a few years ago and got $2500.

Back
Top Bottom