Free Taco Bell Nov. 1

This is a freebie I have not interest in partaking.

Past experiences in Taco Bell made me feel a bit :(.

Free Taco Bell taco on the Day of the Dead. Somehow that fits.

When they pay me to eat one, let me know. "Free" just ain't enough.

It's a good advertising gimmick. I mean, who eats just one taco? Of course you are going to buy something else!

It's a good advertising gimmick. I mean, who eats just one taco? Of course you are going to buy something else!

Would have to buy a large soda to wash down the tacos.

Would have to buy a large soda to wash down the tacos.

Around here, just ask for a senior courtesy beverage at the order counter and they hand you a small beverage cup to fill at the beverage station. :LOL:

omni

Run for the [-]border[/-] bathroom

Nope, gonna have to pass up on this and stay with the plan of wasabi dusted filet, twice stuffed baked potato and grilled green beans. :)

It pains me to pass up free food. Even though I am extremely overweight, I could just eat less for dinner and still fit it into today's food allotment.

But, my stomach is mildly upset this afternoon, and the thought of eating Taco Bell right now is making it do some rather unpleasant somersaults. I really can't see getting a free taco, putting it in the refrigerator, and eating it later. That just sounds kind of... disgusting? yes, that's the word for it. To me Taco Bell is not that great to begin with.

Besides, I'm not poor (this year). If I decide I want a taco sometime later on, I can pay for one. Haven't done that in the two years since I moved to this house which is very close to a Taco Bell.

A free meal at Taco Bell would be OK. I haven't been in years, but last time wasn't so bad. Certainly no worse than other fast food joints.

But there's a huge gulf between "a meal" and "a taco." Not worth going out of my way for, unless I happened to be walking by anyway, and there was no-one in line.

I don't think we will go for the Taco Bell deal, but we did wear insect antennae headbands to Chipotle yesterday to get $3 burritos (booritos) for their Halloween special.

Back
Top Bottom