Freebird5825 and R_I_T get crabby

Now, did someone say something about me and crabs? :whistle:

Well, the thread said you were "crabby"...........but you look pretty happy to me........are women allowed to get a "curmudgeon" plaque, or is it called a "curmudgeonette" award? maybe we need Uncle Mick to comment on this, unless he's still partying on Bourbon Street after "who dat" won last night??

maybe we need Uncle Mick to comment on this, unless he's still partying on Bourbon Street after "who dat" won last night??

He's probably so giddy he threw caution to the wind and bought a new pair of bib overalls to celebrate in ...

maybe we need Uncle Mick to comment on this, unless he's still partying on Bourbon Street after "who dat" won last night??

I think he's still in Kansas, isn't he? But the "Who Dat Nation" is still partying and that includes Uncle Mick. The game turned New Orleans upside down!

Frank and I don't even follow football, but we watched the game. EVERYBODY watched the game. What a nail-biter!! It was neck and neck and after what seemed like forever in overtime, that Saints field goal seemed like a dream come true. Our first Superbowl in 43 years of Saints football. :D

The town came unglued. Around 3-4AM many went straight from the partying to standing in long lines outside of sporting goods stores, to get the first "NFC Champions" hats and t-shirts.

Thanks for the welcomes back! :D

Curmudgeonette Day is today. I've been unpacking and bemoaning the local weather (rain and cold). :(
And...to top it all off, my Jets lost yesterday. I was airborne onJetBlue during the game, so I was spared the agony of watching the defeat.

The whining will stop pretty soon. Maybe...;)

Already plotting my next escape trip...most likely a train trip to NJ to see a high school friend. It's good to be Queen. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom