Frontline for fleas and ticks

Sundance Kid

Recycles dryer sheets
Just purchased 6 months of Frontline from my vet. Cost = 92.00, plus 1 free month. This is for a small dog, less than 20 pounds.

I see, that I can save nearly 50%, by buying online but, I don't know the reliability of the company providing the products.

My question: Does anyone buy online for flea control products and Who, do you feel is most reliable?

J.D.

Last 2-3 years i've bought Revolution and Advantage for our herd 'O cats from an Aussie outfit. They have it to me within a week - often faster than USA companies. Zero problems. They just sent me a flyer: Frontline Plus, orange box (up to 22#), 6 month supply, $49.99.

Pet Shed - Pet Supplies at Discount Prices!

Oh - and shipping is $5 for the first item, $1/item after that. And I have no idea where the advertising blurb attached to their name came from above. The interweb is a thing of mystery.

One of our dogs had to regularly take drugs. We would get the script filled at PetCareRx .... Always reliable and the price for the particular drug was much better than at the Vet or the pharmacy.

I've tried both Frontline and Advantage. They both did a good job of keeping the fleas and ticks off, but didn't have any effect on the d@mn chiggers. I had to stop using them when I hurt my back trying to lick myself.

I was buying Frontline Plus and Advantage from an Australian company for a few year then our vet met their prices.

I regularly order from both major australian "no prescription needed" outfits. Pet shed is one, I forget the name of the other. All the meds appeared to be authentic, and the packaging is complicated enough that I doubt they'd be making a ton of money selling me counterfeit stuff.

I prefer Revolution, as it treats fleas, ticks, mange, eat mites, heartworm, and controls most intestinal worms. Coupled with occasional doses of a broad spectrum intestinal wormer, its complete pest care for the pet. It used to ship with a few tabs of Drontal, but I dont think it does anymore.

Cheaper than anything I could get in the US, arrives surprisingly fast, perfectly pleased with their service so far.

I regularly order from both major australian "no prescription needed" outfits. Pet shed is one, I forget the name of the other. All the meds appeared to be authentic, and the packaging is complicated enough that I doubt they'd be making a ton of money selling me counterfeit stuff.

I prefer Revolution, as it treats fleas, ticks, mange, eat mites, heartworm, and controls most intestinal worms. Coupled with occasional doses of a broad spectrum intestinal wormer, its complete pest care for the pet. It used to ship with a few tabs of Drontal, but I dont think it does anymore.

Cheaper than anything I could get in the US, arrives surprisingly fast, perfectly pleased with their service so far.

We had an old grandma kitty who always had earmites - vet would knock her out and clean and treat, we would dose her with medicated ear oil, which was ... entertaining as the oil would get flung around when she shook her head. Could not knock out the earmites via topical treatment and the other cats didn't have the problem. Ended up getting Revolution for her and the slightly cheaper Advantage for the rest of the herd.

I have found that Frontline Plus works the best for us. We have a stream through our yard, so the ticks are plentiful. I usually buy online from an Aussie source. They also sell on ebay.

We have a new puppy and the vet gave us Interceptor. Has anyone use this?

I have had very good experiences with Frontline Plus. I also use Interceptor for heartworm. Make sure you remember to give it on time. Heartworms are a horrible affliction.

I buy my meds from my vet who gives me a 10% discount because I am an "A Client." I asked what that meant and he said I was a good customer. We spare no expense when it comes to our dog-daughter.

Mike D.

Back
Top Bottom