Fun House for Sale

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
"Needs some TLC"... with a wrecking ball.

Love the bath with the pink fixtures and puke-green walls....

But ........ it is in Alabama.

Don't bad mouth Alabama. We believe in less government and about the cheapest property taxes in the country. Our standard of living is very high here in North Alabama--with mountains and lakes everywhere. And we can actually afford to live here--with low real estate prices and one of the best job markets in the country.

Gadsden has a beautiful lake and river right in the middle of town. They're 45 minutes from Birmingham, an hour from Chattanooga and 90 minutes from Atlanta.

Don't bad mouth Alabama. We believe in less government and about the cheapest property taxes in the country. Our standard of living is very high here in North Alabama--with mountains and lakes everywhere. And we can actually afford to live here--with low real estate prices and one of the best job markets in the country.

Gadsden has a beautiful lake and river right in the middle of town. They're 45 minutes from Birmingham, an hour from Chattanooga and 90 minutes from Atlanta.

Are you wanting more people to move where you are? :) You should just agree that NO ONE would want to live there and lament how terrible it is.

To really count, and get those real estate prices higher (where they belong), Alabama needs to up it's BBQ quality game. ;)

Ugh. That house is a prison like nightmare to me. The opposite of cozy or homey.

Has a big lot, a lake, multiple parks, a mall, a regional medical center, a Lowes, a Waffle House, a Harbor Freight, a Walmart - all within two miles, most within a mile. If one can handle the humidity and a bunch of restoration work it is an unmolested looking 1939 building - not liable to see another one down the block. Like the way the Jack & Jill bathroom doors (pics 17 and 18) worked out - good balanced design that was no accident.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom