Go BROWNS!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Yeah, I said it.

Cavs are doing as I expected (.500)..and the browns...well...go browns!

They beat the superbowl champs (Saints) at home then the team with the best record in the league (Patriots) - back to back.

Go BROWNS!

Well, they are doing well. I think you have your QB of the future in Colt. He is a winner. It's very early obviously. But he has the drive, personality, spirit, and brains to be a champion. It's funny how often those qualities get overlooked in favor of pure physical attributes. Being a Longhorn fan.....we sure miss him.

Yeah, is an intelligent QB (so far). He's not trying too hard...he's doing not only what he needs to do to NOT lose, but this week he did what we needed for us to WIN. Love it

He knows the game...that much is obvious. I hope they keep giving him a little more...and a little more....and a little more responsibility instead of throwing him to the wolves like the last 4 or 5 QB's we've ruined. Browns have had HOW many 1st round picks that were busts? And how many qbs's in 11 years? 16!!!!tim couch, brady quinn, charlie frye, jeff garcia, ty detmer, brian anderspn...ugg..i cant talk about it right now

go browns

Back
Top Bottom