Go Celtics

Beststash

Full time employment: Posting here.
Loving that the Boston Celtics are going to "The City by the Bay" to face Golden State. They faced some tough competition to get there and had to go through Durant (BN), Yannis (MB), and Butler (MH) to get there.

Now they will face maybe their greatest challenge against two of my favs - Steph Curry and Draymond Green. If they can pull it off then Jayson Tatum and Company will cap off one of the greatest comeback seasons of all time!

Go Celtics - it should be a war :popcorn:

Last edited:
After watching the Celtics during the first half of the season I thought they had little chance of making the playoffs much less the finals. They really transformed as a team during the second half, playing great defense and playing as a team rather than Tatum/Brown one on one, have to give their new coach a lot of credit for that.

As a lifetime Lakers fan, OMG I hate the Celtics. But, I find myself rooting for them against these damn Warriors. God help me.

Last night’s game was on too late for my FIREd bones to stay up for but I was very pleased to learn the result this morning!

Signed,
A native Midwesterner but former Bostonian now residing in the warm South.

I stopped watching bb around Bird’s retirement. Last night I happened to catch the last 9 minutes of the game. What a comeback by the Celtics. I had no idea they made the finals. Out of touch….

Hated the Celtics since 1964, maybe earlier but can't remember. Lakers fan forever, but go Warriors!! Celtics lose in 7 and are crushed, greatest outcome.

Series tied 1-1.... Jason Tatum has got to have a good game when they get home or the Celtics are in trouble. Warriors are impressive but unless Clay Thompson gets hot they can definitely be beat. I like Draymond Green and he played the bad boy in Game 2 - I think Williams needs to get in his face and he will lose it.
Celtics need to win Game 3 at home and if so I think they will win the series.

Go Celtics!! 🍀🍀🍀

My son works for Chase Center as director of audio and video operations. He's invited me to fly with him to Boston on a team flight Friday for game 4 and to game 5 in SF on Sunday. The flight arrives just before game time, and we would fly back out same night. I think I'll pass on that, although I'd love to see TD Garden. Just too much flying for me these days as I'm still dealing with the ramifications of chemo. I'll make Game 5 though since I'll be in the sound booth between lower and upper decks behind glass and a limited exposure to others.

Celtics handled the Splash Bros tonight but glad to see Klay Thompson back. Celtics just have too much size and offensive power for them.

I suspect Draymond Green will probably not finish game 4. I thought "Sir Charles" comments about Draymond Green were spot on -

“You just have to clock him one time, with a good shot,” Barkley said, via Ron Kroichick of the San Francisco Chronicle. “Draymond reminds me of Dennis Rodman. Anytime I’d play against Rodman, I’d hit him as hard as I could early in the game, and he would stop all of those antics. I’d do the same thing against Draymond.”

Series tied - Good game tonight - Celtics should have won but went cold in the last 3 minutes. Steph Curry was a one-man wreaking crew. ⛹️*♂️

Dubs in 6. Celtics just don’t have what it takes to beat the G.O.A.T Stephen Curry.

Steph’s performance will go in history as one of the most clutch performances on a sprained foot. At this point it’s clear who the MVP of Finals is and it should be a unanimous MVP.

I will be virtually celebrating in Boston come game 6.

Celtics in 7 !!! If GSW does win the Championship no doubt Steph Curry will be MVP. He is an amazing shooter. I love to watch Draymond's antics and it is definitely a physical game. Tatum is young and turns the ball over too much but he has a great supporting cast - Brown, White, Williams*2, Horford, Smart, Prichard - truly a team effort.

Go Celtics ☮️

Great game for Warriors bench. Too many turnovers by Celtics. Back to Boston to tie it up.

Celtics in 7 !

With game 5's win so decisive with Curry not nailing even a single 3 pointer, despite changing shoes back to purple at half-time, I'd say the Warriors will win the series. No doubt about it.

Warriors win!!

Great game by the Warriors - they truly are a dynasty - great players and great coach.

THE CELEBRATIONS HAVE BEGUN.

WARRIORS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Stephen Curry is the MVP of #NBAFinals

#GoldenStateWarriors #DubNation #Warriors

Dubs Dynasty continues...

Most boring NBA finals ever. I don't think I saw a single drive to the hoop with a dunk over someone. Everyone was just lobbing 3's. I stopped watching because I grew up watching Jordan, Magic and all the great forwards and centers.

There were plenty of dunks and drive to the hoop.

I stopped watching because of the drive the lane then pass it out to the 3 point shooter crap. So I didn't watch a lot of it. Always fun to watch the "center" out shooting threes with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom