Good Investment Book?

HatePayingTaxes

Recycles dryer sheets
Can you guys recommend a good investment book? Any topic is good but preferably in asset allocation. But again, any topic is good as long as it's worth recommending.

Thanks

I liked the William Berstein book - "Intelligent Asset allocator". For a more general investment book, I recommend his "Four Pillars of Investment".

I just read The Bogleheads Guide to Investing. Very easy to understand and thorough.

Still the best list I know of. Which one exactly depends on where you're starting knowledge wise, but these are all excellent. Four Pillars of Investing is my favorite, but the newer Investor's Manifesto is similar but somewhat condensed. Good luck.

Investment Books

Check out Bernstein's latest book, Investors Manifesto.

BTW, taxes are a concern but don't let them distract you from the main task of making the most of your resources.

Here ya go:

2e_8.JPG

Oh wait. I use that one as a doorstop. Here's a better one:

9780470067369.jpg

Here ya go:

2e_8.JPG

Oh wait. I use that one as a doorstop. Here's a better one:

9780470067369.jpg

Where's you copy of Charles Given's "Wealth Without Risk"?? :)

He has one quote I liked: "When rates are low, stocks will grow, when rates are high, stocks will die".......:)

Thanks everyone. Heard good things about the books mentioned above so I'll check it out.
The library is your friend. I've read dozens of them, but only bought four to keep and refer to...

Back
Top Bottom