Goodbye Cruel World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too, but did not want to see him going into invisible lurking mode.

I think Ron is testing to see who his friends are. Come on, Ron! Don't you know who we are? Wouldn't think a guy like you would have any enemy here anyway. Or is there :confused:

PS. While I am at it, I can name a few who would not have enemies. Calmloki first comes to mind. I am sure there are more, so don't feel left out. I will not name more.

Ron - speak to us please. If you really are going to leave the forum, some explanation so that we do not worry would be much appreciated.

If it's some kind of a joke, then it's not much appreciated at this end.

For a long-time poster such as yourself to leave this suddenly without explanation is, as walkinwood says, worrisome.

Hey Ron, you gotta stick with us, man. I very much enjoy reading your posts, including your take on the low-carb diet stuff (which I very much agree with). I always read what you have to say, and respect your opinion.

RAE

Vaya Con Dios, mi amigo.

Attachments

• ronboyd.jpg
    ronboyd.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
This topic seems to be causing some distress to the community and so while we rarely discuss board management issues publicly, please know that this thread was likely spawned by a very minor moderation issue. If you have concerns or questions please Pm the OP who is free to reply or post as he chooses. We hope that this helps relieve some concerns voiced by the community.

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom