Happy Thanksgiving

Koogie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
One ham dinner with all the trimmings down the hatch yesterday. #2 coming in an hour or two. Then it is pumpkin pie until I fall asleep. Lol
Low carb be damned. Lol.
Nice afternoon ride to view some leaves today. Great weather. Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians wherever you find yourself today.

Cheers.

Thanks Koogie! happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Happy Thanksgiving! I've often thought that the Canadian timing of the holiday is more appropriate to the natural cycle of things.

In Canada that is

Thought I would resurrect this thread rather than start a new one.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canucks and those who "identify" as Canadian !
:D

Had a smoked ham on the BBQ with smashed yams and green beans for dinner last night. Tonight we are off to the SIL in Guelph for the full turkey feast and my mothers pumpkin pie.

Good wishes to you and yours.

Went over to DW's daughter's yesterday.....early celebration/early dinner (around 5:30 p.m.), due to the grandkid's bedtimes.

Enjoyable.

Thought I would resurrect this thread rather than start a new one.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canucks and those who "identify" as Canadian !
:D

Had a smoked ham on the BBQ with smashed yams and green beans for dinner last night. Tonight we are off to the SIL in Guelph for the full turkey feast and my mothers pumpkin pie.

Good wishes to you and yours.
Thanks, and an early Happy Thanksgiving to you. We don’t celebrate or identify as Canadian, but DD + SiL and grandkids do and are there right now celebrating with his family. Cheers, eh :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
I’m thankful to live in Canada. I’m thankful for my health, friends and family.

We had our Thanksgiving get together yesterday...about 25 family and friends met at my brother's place an hour north of the city. The weather was nice enough to spend time outside and there was tons of food. 4 generations ranging in age from 2 to 80.

We drove from Sisteron to Nice today. Beautiful fall colours in the mountains. Awaiting friends who are joining us from Thun Switzerland tomorrow in this 2 BR condo for a week (half block from the ocean). Will enjoy a nice meal with them Monday. They fly to Sweden to take a relocation cruise and we fly home to Vancouver.

More formal celebration (gobble gobble) will await our return to PV for the later version with our American friends.

Turkey day today. Just doing some cleaning now. Always a good day. Very much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends!

This is my third year celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving, but until this year, it kind of came and went without me noticing it much. I must say this holiday that comes way before Halloween feels a lot different from the full-fledged American Thanksgiving which is like a prelude to the Christmas holidays, not to mention Black Friday that comes the day after.

Nonetheless, I have so much to be thankful for. My life has been so good the last few years. I feel truly blessed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom