Hard to say goodbye......

So sorry, it is so hard to lose a beloved friend. Seems like I'm reading these threads more often and it always tugs at my heart. Daisy, what a sweet name. We know we did the right thing for our pets but it sure hurts like hell.

So sorry to hear about Daisy. We've been through this a number of times and it never gets any easier. One of my favorites, Lucy, a Maltise, had to be put down two years ago. I'll never forget her and our African Greys won't either. They still call for her to go outside. "Lucy, wanna go out go Potty?" Wonder if they will ever forget.

Heartfelt thanks to all that posted. I am continually amazed by the caring, thoughtfulness, intelligence and humbleness of this community. It's truly gratifying to know that there are still people that care about others, and go out of their way to give them comfort.

I'm mostly a lurker on this forum, and appreciate those that share their collective knowledge. I've learned so, so much from my time here.

We are doing well, and Daisy is in a far better place.

I'm so sorry. You clearly loved Daisy and did everything you could for her. DH and I went through this with our beloved cat not long ago. He was about the same age as your Daisy and was very ill and ready to let go. Even though we knew we made the right decision, it was still very hard.

Rest in peace sweet Daisy.

Furr family is just that family. I walk past the graves of two of my best friends Scout and Sedona, everyday. I still miss them both, as I know you will miss Daisy.

Back
Top Bottom