Hawaii next spring

We also went on a night swim with the manta rays which was absolutely cool. Highly recommend this tour and also Captain Kris Henry @ Sea Hawaii Rafting. Imagine floating face down in the water with a 3/4 wetsuit as a manta ray with about a 10-12 foot wingspan and a 2 foot wide mouth swims up directly at your face before arching backwards onto its back about 6 inches below you, brushing against you as it descends again. Now imagine that there are about four or five of them doing this directly beneath your group. That's cool. My daughter really liked it but got cold quickly in the night ocean. Oh, and we saw a bunch of dolphins and a couple of humpbacks as the sun was setting.

2Cor521

I am afraid you spoiled your daughter for life with the night with the Manta Ray in Kona. I done a fair amount of diving in many great diving locations around the world and lost count of the number of times I've gone snorkeling and I can say that night dive for the Manta rays was hands down the best. I imagine the snorkeling is almost as good.

Sounds like you great trip and your daughter has good taste in special trips.

Aloha a hoi hou

Back
Top Bottom