Herman Cain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear. I always liked him and admired his story of success from such poor and disadvantaged start in life.

+1.

As a side note, since other's brought it up, I don't think anyone should be assuming he caught the virus at a large gathering. It could have been somewhere else. Who knows? We will probably never know. After all, some huge number of deaths are from people who never attended a large event in that time.

You can question the wisdom of attending a large event w/o a mask, fine. But usually that sort of critique is not done in a person's RIP thread. Just sayin'.

-ERD50

Please, no more comments about masks and large gatherings.

He didn't seem to let the disadvantage of his race to disturb the path to success . He won't be covered like those that marched for rights, but he did manage to beat the system that tried to hold him down. The national media will not follow the ceremonies for days, but he is still a hero to many. RIP Herman

+1.

As a side note, since other's brought it up, I don't think anyone should be assuming he caught the virus at a large gathering. ...

Sure... play ostrich and ignore a high likelihood because you don't like the implication. :facepalm:

I liked the guy and was sorry to hear he died.... but given his age and pre-existing conditions it was reckless for him to attend that rally just to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom