Home page changed

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The whole look and feel have changed on ER. Where are the settings for having a half screen with new posts showing? Also it takes me to the first page when going to thread not the last post posted. I see the arrow on far right takes to last post but does it take you to last or the last one you have been too?

Any help would make my day.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I have things back to somewhat normal again.

Thanks

I've noticed that when I access a thread I am no longer giong to the last one I read. Its sort of painful.

You got that right!! It is more than painful. Lol

Nothing has changed for me. I use the Safari browser on a Mac, so hopefully someone else will figure this out.

Everything back to normal thank Goodness!!! LOL
Thank You.

I noticed yesterday that the email link took me to the first post of a thread, and then I noticed that I was signed out, and when I signed back in the email link takes me to the most recently viewed post.

The system can't know what you viewed last unless you are signed in.

And when looking at "new posts" the list will go on and on a few days back. Not like it used to just show the new posts that I haven't seen yet. And this is when I'm signed in.

And when looking at "new posts" the list will go on and on a few days back. Not like it used to just show the new posts that I haven't seen yet. And this is when I'm signed in.
There is a horizontal blue bar with a Filter drop-down arrow on the right side. Filter to only show unread threads, check 'save as default' so you don't have to do it again and apply the filter.
Screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom