Horrible Bosses

Onward

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Horrible Bosses, which filmed in California and is now in post-production, is slated for a July release and could wind up being one of the most anticipated movies of next summer. The movie boasts a mega lineup of talent (Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx, to name a few) and an alluring, if dark, premise: three buddies conspire to murder their annoying bosses.

Horrible bosses hit the big screen - Fortune Management

Hahahahahaha!!! Looks like another "Office Space" type classic.

I've had at least three bosses whom I have considered punching out, if not actually murdering.

If it leads to a TV show I might apply as a writer. Better yet, we could get a small forum group and do a whole season...

Back in the '70s

I had a horrible boss who fired me. We used paper listings of assembler language code to look at our programs. We'd mark them up with changes and then edit in all the changes at once. I asked my boss if it was OK to order a $0.99 box of one dozen red Bic pens to use to mark up the listings. A few weeks later he fired me. I asked for a specific reason for being let go (he was being vague about it). The only answer he could come up with was that I had asked for red pens. This is a standing joke amoung my freinds to this day. I believe that he was mentally ill. A few months later I heard through the grapevine that he was arrested for throwing rocks through a Sheriff's house's windows. He was interested in the sheriff's wife and she wouldn't take his phone calls, so---

Mike D.

I had a horrible boss who fired me. We used paper listings of assembler language code to look at our programs. We'd mark them up with changes and then edit in all the changes at once. I asked my boss if it was OK to order a $0.99 box of one dozen red Bic pens to use to mark up the listings. A few weeks later he fired me. I asked for a specific reason for being let go (he was being vague about it). The only answer he could come up with was that I had asked for red pens. This is a standing joke amoung my freinds to this day. I believe that he was mentally ill. A few months later I heard through the grapevine that he was arrested for throwing rocks through a Sheriff's house's windows. He was interested in the sheriff's wife and she wouldn't take his phone calls, so---

Mike D.

This reminds me of a recent This American Life episode: Petty Tyrant | This American Life

Back
Top Bottom