House Prices and Availability in the UK, South, IOW & The West Country

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
We have been looking for fun at the home prices and availability in the UK of homes in the South Counties and the IOW. We also love the TV show "Escape to the Country" on Netflix and on UK TV.

We like "rightmove.co.uk" as a RE Search Engine and It seems recently there are an abundance of homes available in our price range. 500k - 600k Pounds Sterling. That is not super expensive for the UK RE Market.

We are wondering if with all the Political uncertainty about Brexit whether it is a trend or whether it is normal for the UK Market. We usually look at one County at a time, so the home count is pretty high, averaging some 42 pages for homes in the above price range or as low a 400k Pounds Sterling.

If anyone else can shed some light, it would be appreciated as we have no idea of the UK RE Market other than the fact that anything within 1 or 2 hours commute of London is in the millions for anything nice.

I think the uncertainty has created a real opportunity for the outlying areas, just but London or the greater metropolitan area.

Back
Top Bottom