How long without a bathroom break?

I still say the response to this decision is soiled seats, passageways. Just pack spare underwear, trousers & privacy blanket in your carry along and change in the seat.

I really am a gentile older woman but there are times when it is time to call a spade a spade. If a carrier doesn't provide enough potties nature will take its course.

This thread is useless without pictures! :LOL:

Last edited:
New flight attendant announcement:

"In the event of a water closet emergency your seat cushion can be used as an absorption device."

The more I think about it, in true cynical GenX fashion, the more I think this is a ruse to justify fare increases. The hope may be that there's enough customer complaining that the airline comes back and says "okay, but we wanted to do this to hold the line on fares. We'll keep 3 lavs but it will require a fare increase".

On the corporate jet, the last seat in the house is a jump seat, which is on top of the commode. I always feared that one day I would actually hear these words from one of the veeps or above:

"Excuse me, but would you mind waiting over there while I take a dump in your seat?"

Back
Top Bottom