I am back after a bit of a hiatus!

citrine

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hi everyone, I am glad to be back after a couple of years! Last time I was here, hubby and I were thinking of moving to NM. We did do that this April and I have started my massage business here and he has started a home inspection business. We made a nice profit on our house in NJ and will use that to buy our home here. We are on track to work at our own pace and still retire in a timely fashion. I am looking forward to getting on track again, lot of expenses in moving and taking a couple of months off to get acclimated here in NM.:cool:

Nice to see you back, citrine!

Yes, I remember you. Welcome back.

Im very glad you posted this, Im curious as to what happened to former posters such as yourself. I noticed some very heavy posters have stopped posting I wonder if they died?

Welcome back to the forum and Bienvenido to New Mexico! Did you retire in Deming?

Last edited:
Hi everyone :)
ABQ you remembered! LOL....no we moved to Edgewood, NM....about 40 minutes north of ABQ. So far we LOVE it here!
Good to see everyone again!

I noticed some very heavy posters have stopped posting I wonder if they died?
Probably just developed other interests. That's okay; there is certainly a lot more to life than the Internet.

Hi citrine! Welcome back. :) How exciting to be in a new location. Good luck when you start shopping for your next house, and I hope you find just the right one!

It is a hard place to leave for ever. Lol I really enjoy the people here and the threads are very informative and interesting to me.

Back
Top Bottom